Iowa Admin. Code r. 427-8.8 - [Rescinded]
Current through Register Vol. 44, No. 20, April 6, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
427—8.8(17A) Contents of petition. A petition for a waiver shall include the following information where applicable and known to the requester:
1. The name, address, and telephone number of the entity or person for whom a waiver is requested and the case number of any related contested case.
2. A description and citation of the specific rule or set of rules from which a waiver is requested.
3. The specific waiver requested, including a description of the precise scope and operative period for which the petitioner wants the waiver to extend.
4. The relevant facts that the petitioner believes would justify a waiver. This statement shall include a signed statement from the petitioner attesting to the accuracy of the facts represented in the petition and a statement of reasons that the petitioner believes will justify a waiver.
5. A history of any prior contacts between the petitioner and the division relating to the activity affected by the proposed waiver, including any notices of violation, contested case hearings, or investigative reports relating to the activity within the last five years.
6. Any information known to the requester relating to the division’s treatment of similar cases.
7. The name, address, and telephone number of any public agency or political subdivision which also regulates the activity in question or which might be affected by the granting of a waiver.
8. The name, address, and telephone number of any person or entity that would be adversely affected by the granting of a petition.
9. The name, address, and telephone number of any person with knowledge of the relevant facts relating to the proposed waiver.
10. Signed releases of information authorizing persons with knowledge of the waiver request to furnish the division with information relevant to the waiver.