Iowa Admin. Code r. 441-74.8 - Terminating enrollment
Current through Register Vol. 44, No. 12, December 15, 2021
Iowa Health and Wellness Plan enrollment shall end when any of the following occurs:
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
441—74.8(249A,85GA,SF446) Terminating enrollment. Iowa Health and Wellness Plan enrollment shall end when any of the following occurs:
1. The enrollment period ends and coverage for the next enrollment period has not been renewed.
2. The member becomes eligible for medical assistance in a mandatory coverage group under 441—Chapter 75.
3. The member is found to have been ineligible for any reason.
4. The member dies.
5. The member turns 65.
6. The member abandons Iowa residency.
7. The member becomes entitled or enrolled in Medicare Part A or Part B or both.
8. A child under the age of 21 living with the member loses minimum essential coverage, if the member is the child’s parent or other caretaker relative and will claim the child as a dependent for state or federal income tax purposes.
9. The member’s countable income exceeds 133 percent of the federal poverty level.
10. The member reports that she is pregnant.
11. The Iowa Health and Wellness Plan is discontinued according to the requirements in rule 441—74.14(249A,85GA,SF446).
12. The member does not pay monthly contributions as required by subrule 74.11(2).
[ARC 1135C, IAB 10/30/13, effective 10/2/13; ARC 1698C, IAB 10/29/14, effective 1/1/15]