Iowa Admin. Code r. 531-4.7 - Content of petition
Current through Register Vol. 44, No. 20, April 6, 2022
A petition for waiver shall include the following information where applicable and known to the requester:
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
531—4.7(99G) Content of petition. A petition for waiver shall include the following information where applicable and known to the requester:
1. The name, address, and telephone number of the person or entity for which a waiver is being requested and the case number of any related contested case;
2. A description and citation of the specific rule from which a waiver is requested;
3. The specific waiver requested, including the precise scope and duration;
4. The relevant facts that the petitioner believes would justify a waiver under each of the four criteria described in rule 531—4.5(99G). This statement shall include a signed statement from the petitioner attesting to the accuracy of the facts provided in the petition and a statement of reasons that the petitioner believes will justify a waiver;
5. A history of any prior contacts between the board and the petitioner relating to the activity or license affected by the proposed waiver, including a description of each affected license held by the requester, any notices of violation, contested case hearings, or investigative reports relating to the activity or license within the last five years;
6. Any information known to the requester regarding the board’s treatment of similar cases;
7. The name, address, and telephone number of any public agency or political subdivision which also regulates the activity in question, or which might be affected by the granting of a waiver;
8. The name, address, and telephone number of any person or entity that would be adversely affected by the granting of a petition;
9. The name, address, and telephone number of any person with knowledge of the relevant facts relating to the proposed waiver;
10. Signed releases of information authorizing persons with knowledge regarding the petition to furnish the board with information relevant to the waiver.