Iowa Admin. Code r. 543-6.17 - Applicability
Current through Register Vol. 44, No. 20, April 6, 2022
This chapter does not:
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
543—6.17(17A,22) Applicability. This chapter does not:
1. Require the board to index or retrieve records which contain information about individuals by that person’s name or other personal identifier.
2. Make available to the general public records which would otherwise not be available under the public records law, Iowa Code chapter 22.
3. Govern the maintenance or disclosure of, notification of or access to, records in the possession of the agency which are governed by the rules of another agency.
4. Apply to grantees, including local governments or subdivisions thereof, administering state-funded programs, unless otherwise provided by law or agreement.
5. Make available records compiled by the board in reasonable anticipation of court litigation or formal administrative proceedings. The availability of such records to the general public or to any subject individual or party to such litigation or proceedings shall be governed by applicable legal and constitutional principles, statutes, rules of discovery, evidentiary privileges, and applicable rules of the agency.