Iowa Admin. Code r. 61-10.3 - Forms

Any forms prescribed by the consumer credit code administrator for use by the public in its dealings with the administrator are available to the public at the consumer credit code administrator's office without charge or may be obtained by writing to or calling the administrator of the consumer credit code. The following form may be used by the public:

Complaint form. This is a form currently used by the consumer protection division of the office of the attorney general. The form requests the name and address of the complainant and respondent and any pertinent facts concerning the complaint. Except where requested by the consumer credit code administrator, a letter containing the above information can be used instead of this form.


Iowa Admin. Code r. 61-10.3

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.