Chapter 20 - DEBT MANAGEMENT
- Rule 187-20.1 - Definitions
- Rule 187-20.2 - Utilization of the NMLS
- Rule 187-20.3 - Application for license
- Rule 187-20.4 - Grounds for approval or denial
- Rule 187-20.5 - Renewal of license
- Rule 187-20.6 - Changes in the licensee's name, location, or control
- Rule 187-20.7 - Notice of significant events
- Rule 187-20.8 - Administrative fees
- Rule 187-20.9 - Licensee records
- Rule 187-20.10 - Complaints and investigations
- Rule 187-20.11 - Disciplinary action
- Rule 641.20.12 - Reserved
- Rule 187-20.13 - Restrictions on operating a debt management business
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.