Chapter 25 - APPRAISAL MANAGEMENT COMPANIES
- Rule 187-25.1 - Definitions
- Rule 187-25.2 - Application for registration
- Rule 187-25.3 - Grounds for denial of a registration
- Rule 187-25.4 - Renewal of registration
- Rule 187-25.5 - Reinstatement of lapsed registration
- Rule 187-25.6 - Changes in the registrant's name, location, or ownership
- Rule 187-25.7 - Notice of significant events
- Rule 187-25.8 - Fees
- Rule 187-25.9 - Registrant records
- Rule 187-25.10 - Examinations, investigations, and complaints
- Rule 187-25.11 - Disciplinary action
- Rule 187-25.12 - Appraisal management company national registry maintained by the appraisal subcommittee
- Rule 187-25.13 - Preregistration
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.