Chapter 7 - PUBLIC RECORDS AND FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
- Rule 187-7.1 - Definitions
- Rule 187-7.3 - Requests for access to records
- Rule 187-7.9 - Disclosures without the consent of the subject
- Rule 187-7.10 - Routine use
- Rule 187-7.11 - Consensual disclosure of confidential records
- Rule 187-7.12 - Release to subject
- Rule 187-7.13 - Availability of records
- Rule 187-7.14 - Personally identifiable information
- Rule 187-7.15 - Other groups of records routinely available for public inspection
- Rule 187-7.16 - Applicability
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.