Chapter 12 - VOTES OF THE MEMBERSHIP
- Rule 189-12.1 - Voting requirements and eligibility
- Rule 189-12.2 - Voting procedures
- Rule 189-12.3 - Voting methods and requirements
- Rule 189-12.4 - Specific voting requirements for the board of directors elections
- Rule 189-12.5 - Specific election procedures for the board of directors elections
- Rule 189-12.6 - Vote to amend bylaws or articles of incorporation
- Rule 189-12.7 - Specific voting requirements to modify, amend, or reverse an act of the board of directors or to instruct the board to take action
- Rule 189-12.8 - Specific voting requirements regarding merger
- Rule 189-12.9 - Specific voting requirements for voluntary dissolution
- Rule 189-12.10 - Specific voting requirements to remove or reinstate an officer, director, or member of the auditing committee
- Rule 189-12.11 - Preservation of ballots
- Rule 189-12.12 - Reporting the results of the vote to the membership
- Rule 189-12.13 - Specific voting requirements for the sale of assets by corporate central credit union
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.