Chapter 25 - PUBLIC RECORDS AND FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
- Rule 189-25.1 - Definitions
- Rule 189-25.3 - Requests for access to records
- Rule 189-25.6 - Procedure by which additions, dissents, or objections may be entered into certain records
- Rule 189-25.9 - Disclosure without the consent of the subject
- Rule 189-25.10 - Routine use
- Rule 189-25.11 - Consensual disclosure of confidential records
- Rule 189-25.12 - Release to subject
- Rule 189-25.13 - Availability of records
- Rule 189-25.14 - Personally identifiable information
- Rule 189-25.15 - Other groups of records routinely available for public inspection
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.