Chapter 3 - CONVERSION OF AN IOWA-CHARTERED CREDIT UNION TO ANOTHER CHARTER TYPE
- Rule 189-3.1 - Definitions
- Rule 189-3.2 - Authority to convert
- Rule 189-3.3 - Board of directors and membership approval
- Rule 189-3.4 - Notice to members and voting procedures
- Rule 189-3.5 - Notice to the superintendent
- Rule 189-3.6 - Certification of vote on conversion proposal
- Rule 189-3.7 - Superintendent oversight of methods and procedures of membership vote
- Rule 189-3.8 - Other regulatory oversight of methods and procedures of membership vote
- Rule 189-3.9 - Completion of conversion
- Rule 189-3.10 - Limit on compensation of officials
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.