Chapter 5 - DEBT CANCELLATION PRODUCTS
- Rule 189-5.1 - Authority and purpose
- Rule 189-5.2 - Definitions
- Rule 189-5.3 - Debt cancellation products
- Rule 189-5.4 - Prohibited practices
- Rule 189-5.5 - Refunds of fees in the event of termination or prepayment of the covered loan
- Rule 189-5.6 - Method of payment of fees
- Rule 189-5.7 - Disclosures
- Rule 189-5.8 - Affirmative election to purchase and acknowledgment of receipt of disclosure
- Rule 189-5.9 - Short-form disclosure
- Rule 189-5.10 - Long-form disclosure
- Rule 189-5.11 - Safe and sound practices
- Rule 189-5.12 - Exception for Guarantee Automobile Protection or Guarantee Asset Protection (GAP) and other debt cancellation products offered by credit unions through unaffiliated, nonexclusive agents
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.