Agency 191 - INSURANCE DIVISION
- ORGANIZATION AND PROCEDURES (Chapter 1 to 4)
- REGULATION OF INSURERS (Chapter 5 to 9)
- INSURANCE PRODUCERS (Chapter 10 to 13)
- UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES (Chapter 14 to 19)
- PROPERTY AND CASUALTY INSURANCE (Chapter 20 to 29)
- LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE (Chapter 30 to 44)
- INSURANCE HOLDING COMPANY SYSTEMS (Chapter 45 to 47)
- VIATICAL AND LIFE SETTLEMENTS (Chapter 48 to 49)
- SECURITIES (Chapter 50 to 60)
- MANAGED HEALTH CARE (Chapter 70)
- HEALTH BENEFIT PLANS (Chapter 71 to 79)
- INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR PEDIATRIC PREVENTIVE SERVICES (Chapter 80 to 99)
- REGULATED INDUSTRIES (Chapter 100 to 140)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.