Chapter 20 - PRACTICE PRIVILEGE FOR OUT-OF-STATE CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
- Rule 193A-20.1 - Overview and timing
- Rule 193A-20.2 - Out-of-state licensure status
- Rule 193A-20.3 - When Iowa licensure may be required
- Rule 193A-20.4 - Individuals ineligible for a practice privilege
- Rule 193A-20.5 - Attest and compilation services
- Rule 193A-20.6 - Rights and duties
- Rule 193A-20.7 - Penalties
- Rule 193A-20.8 - Relationship between Iowa licensure and the exercise of a practice privilege
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.