Chapter 7 - CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRMS
- Rule 193A-7.1 - When licensure is required
- Rule 193A-7.2 - Application process
- Rule 193A-7.3 - Application contents
- Rule 193A-7.4 - Annual renewal of permit
- Rule 193A-7.5 - Renewal procedures
- Rule 193A-7.6 - Failure to renew permit
- Rule 193A-7.7 - Notices required
- Rule 193A-7.8 - Firms not in compliance with requirements
- Rule 193A-7.9 - Peer review required
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.