Chapter 17 - ASSESSMENTS
- Rule 199-17.1 - Purpose
- Rule 199-17.2 - [Effective until12/22/2021]Definitions
- Rule 199-17.2 - [Effective12/22/2021]Definitions, version 2
- Rule 199-17.3 - Expenses to be included in direct assessments
- Rule 199-17.4 - Direct assessments under Iowa Code section 476.10
- Rule 199-17.5 - Reporting of operating revenues
- Rule 199-17.6 - Compilation and billing of assessment
- Rule 199-17.7 - Funding of Iowa energy center and center for global and regional environmental research
- Rule 199-17.8 - Assessments under Iowa Code section 476.95B
- Rule 199-17.10 - Objection procedures
- Rule 199-17.11 - Refunds
- Rule 199-17.9 - Assessments of expenses for dual party relay service program and equipment distribution program
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.