Chapter 31 - ACCESS TO AFFILIATE RECORDS, REQUIREMENTS FOR ANNUAL FILINGS, AND ASSET AND SERVICE TRANSFERS
- Rule 199-31.1 - Applicability and definition of terms
- Rule 199-31.2 - Availability of records
- Rule 199-31.3 - Annual filing
- Rule 199-31.4 - [Rescinded]
- Rule 199-31.5 - Verified copies and confidential treatment
- Rule 199-31.6 - Comparable information
- Rule 199-31.7 - Standards for costing service transfers between regulated operations and nonregulated affiliates
- Rule 199-31.8 - Standards for costing asset transfers between regulated operations and non-regulated affiliates valued at less than $2 million
- Rule 199-31.9 - Waivers
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.