Chapter 32 - REORGANIZATION
- Rule 199-32.1 - Applicability and definition of terms
- Rule 199-32.2 - Substantial part of a public utility's assets
- Rule 199-32.3 - Declaratory orders
- Rule 199-32.4 - Proposal for reorganization-filing requirements
- Rule 199-32.5 - Effective date
- Rule 199-32.6 - Insufficient filing
- Rule 199-32.7 - Additional information authorized
- Rule 199-32.8 - Waivers
- Rule 199-32.9 - Procedural matters
- Rule 199-32.10 - Approval of appraiser for municipal utilities
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.