Chapter 39 - UNIVERSAL SERVICE
- Rule 199-39.1 - Authority and purpose
- Rule 199-39.2 - Definition of terms
- Rule 199-39.3 - Applying for designation as an eligible telecommunications carrier
- Rule 199-39.4 - Lifeline-only applicants
- Rule 199-39.5 - Service area
- Rule 199-39.6 - Universal service support for low-income consumers (Lifeline program and Tribal Link Up program)
- Rule 199-39.7 - Schedule of filings
- Rule 199-39.8 - Relinquishment of ETC designation
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.