Chapter 7 - VOLUNTARY ANNEXATION
- Rule 263-7.1 - When board approval required
- Rule 263-7.2 - Contents of request
- Rule 263-7.3 - Filing of request
- Rule 263-7.4 - Staff review of filing
- Rule 263-7.5 - Submission to the board by staff-notice
- Rule 263-7.6 - Amendment of application
- Rule 263-7.7 - Board proceedings on unanimous voluntary applications when no voluntary application or petition for involuntary annexation or incorporation of common territory is received within 30 days of the initial filing
- Rule 263-7.8 - Board proceedings on voluntary annexation requests which include land area without the consent of the landowner(s)
- Rule 263-7.9 - Board proceedings on voluntary applications when one or more voluntary applications or involuntary petitions for annexation of common territory are received within 30 days of the initial filing
- Rule 263-7.10 - Board proceedings on voluntary annexation applications containing common territory with a petition for involuntary annexation filed more than 30 days after the petition
- Rule 263-7.11 - Costs
- Rule 263-7.12 - Board proceedings on boundary adjustments between cities by petition and consent
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.