Chapter 8 - PETITIONS FOR INVOLUNTARY CITY DEVELOPMENT ACTION
- Rule 263-8.1 - Board and committee action required
- Rule 263-8.2 - Initiation of petition
- Rule 263-8.3 - Contents of the petition
- Rule 263-8.4 - Preliminary notice and public meeting
- Rule 263-8.5 - Filing and service
- Rule 263-8.6 - Costs
- Rule 263-8.7 - Staff review of petition
- Rule 263-8.8 - Submission of petition to the board-notice
- Rule 263-8.9 - Board review of petition
- Rule 263-8.10 - Board action on petition
- Rule 263-8.11 - Formation of local committee
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.