Chapter 10 - WAIVERS OR VARIANCES FROM ADMINISTRATIVE RULES
- Rule 286-10.1 - Scope of chapter
- Rule 286-10.2 - Definitions
- Rule 286-10.3 - Applicability
- Rule 286-10.4 - Commission discretion
- Rule 286-10.5 - Requester's responsibilities in filing a petition for waiver
- Rule 286-10.6 - Notice
- Rule 286-10.7 - Commission's responsibilities regarding petition for waiver
- Rule 286-10.8 - Public availability
- Rule 286-10.9 - Voiding or cancellation
- Rule 286-10.10 - Violations
- Rule 286-10.11 - Defense
- Rule 286-10.12 - Judicial review
- Rule 286-10.13 - Submission of waiver information
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.