Chapter 5 - USE OF PUBLIC RESOURCES FOR A POLITICAL PURPOSE
- Rule 351-5.1 - Scope of chapter
- Rule 351-5.2 - Applicability
- Rule 351-5.3 - Definitions
- Rule 351-5.4 - Use of public resources for a political purpose prohibited
- Rule 351-5.5 - Exceptions from prohibition on use of public resources for a political purpose
- Rule 351-5.6 - Board advice
- Rule 351-5.7 - Complaints
- Rule 351-5.8 - Holders of certain government positions prohibited from engaging in political activities
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.