Chapter 7 - PERSONAL FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE
- Rule 351-7.1 - Filing requirements and procedures
- Rule 351-7.2 - Information disclosed on form
- Rule 351-7.3 - Procedure for determining persons required to file with the board-distribution of forms
- Rule 351-7.4 - Rescinded
- Rule 351-7.5 - Penalties
- Rule 351-7.6 - Requests for waiver of penalties
- Rule 351-7.7 - Contested case challenge
- Rule 351-7.8 - Payment of penalty
- Rule 351-7.9 - Retention and availability of filed forms
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.