Chapter 22 - LOW-INCOME HOME ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (LIHEAP)
- Rule 421-22.1 - Purpose
- Rule 421-22.2 - Household eligibility
- Rule 421-22.3 - Local administering agencies (LAAs)
- Rule 421-22.4 - Application period
- Rule 421-22.5 - Payments
- Rule 421-22.6 - Change in status
- Rule 421-22.7 - Vendor agreement
- Rule 421-22.8 - Crisis assistance
- Rule 421-22.9 - Assurance 16 activities
- Rule 421-22.10 - Appeal and hearing procedures
- Rule 421-22.11 - Further criteria
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.