Chapter 24 - FAMILY DEVELOPMENT AND SELF-SUFFICIENCY (FaDSS) PROGRAM
- Rule 421-24.1 - Definitions
- Rule 421-24.2 - Council membership and duties
- Rule 421-24.3 - Council terms and procedures
- Rule 421-24.4 - Identification of conditions and criteria for families at risk
- Rule 421-24.5 - Referral of families
- Rule 421-24.6 - Funding of grants
- Rule 421-24.7 - Grants not renewed and grants terminated or reduced
- Rule 421-24.8 - Appeal
- Rule 421-24.9 - Contract with grantee
- Rule 421-24.10 - Grantee responsibilities
- Rule 421-24.11 - Evaluation
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.