Chapter 3 - FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
- Rule 491-3.1 - Definitions
- Rule 491-3.3 - Requests for access to records
- Rule 491-3.6 - Procedure by which additions, dissents, or objections may be entered into certain records
- Rule 491-3.9 - Disclosures without the consent of the subject
- Rule 491-3.10 - Routine use
- Rule 491-3.11 - Consensual disclosure of confidential records
- Rule 491-3.12 - Release to subject
- Rule 491-3.13 - Availability of records
- Rule 491-3.14 - Personally identifiable information
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.