Chapter 13 - COMMUNITY REMEDIATION
- Rule 591-13.1 - Definitions
- Rule 591-13.2 - General requirements
- Rule 591-13.3 - Contractor requirements
- Rule 591-13.4 - Contracts, change orders and final costs
- Rule 591-13.5 - Recovery of free product discovered during the completion of a site cleanup report in a community remediation or packaged community remediation project
- Rule 591-13.6 - Completion of corrective action design reports
- Rule 591-13.7 - Payment for corrective action and the completion of the corrective action design report when commingled plumes exist
- Rule 591-13.8 - Selection of a consultant when the plume of contamination is attributable to eligible and noneligible sites
- Rule 591-13.9 - Process for handling an owner/operator who does not want to participate in the corrective action phase of the corrective action community remediation or packaged community remediation project
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.