Chapter 24 - PROFESSIONAL COMMERCIAL FUND-RAISERS
- Rule 61-24.1 - Registration permit denial
- Rule 61-24.2 - Notice of denial of registration based on nonpayment of child support
- Rule 61-24.3 - Obligation of applicants to notify attorney general concerning nonpayment of child support
- Rule 61-24.4 - Effective date of denial based on nonpayment of child support
- Rule 61-24.5 - Calculating effective dates of denial of registration based on nonpayment of child support
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.