Chapter 36 - DISCLOSURE STATEMENT OF REPAIRS OR ADJUSTMENTS TO, OR REPLACEMENTS OF PARTS WITH NEW PARTS ON, NEW MOTOR VEHICLES
- Rule 61-36.1 - New motor vehicle repair or parts replacement disclosure requirement
- Rule 61-36.2 - Definitions
- Rule 61-36.3 - Form and format of required disclosure statement
- Rule 61-36.4 - Buyer or lessee to be given opportunity to review disclosure statement
- Rule 61-36.5 - Copy of disclosure statement to buyer or lessee
- Rule 61-36.6 - Record retention requirement
- Rule 61-36.7 - Substantially similar disclosure statements
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.