Chapter 101 - DEATH CERTIFICATION, AUTOPSY AND DISINTERMENT
- Rule 641-101.1 - Report of autopsy findings
- Rule 641-101.2 - Attending physician not available
- Rule 641-101.3 - Hospital or institution may assist in preparation of certificate
- Rule 641-101.4 - Removal of dead body or fetus
- Rule 641-101.5 - Burial-transit permit
- Rule 641-101.6 - Transportation and disposition of dead body or fetus
- Rule 641-101.7 - Disinterment permits
- Rule 641-101.8 - Extension of time
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.