Chapter 153 - SMOKEFREE AIR
- Rule 641-153.1 - Purpose and scope
- Rule 641-153.2 - Definitions
- Rule 641-153.3 - Prohibition of smoking
- Rule 641-153.4 - Areas where smoking not regulated
- Rule 641-153.5 - Duties of employers, owners, operators, managers, and persons having custody or control of a public place, place of employment, area declared nonsmoking pursuant to, section 5, or outdoor areas where smoking is prohibited
- Rule 641-153.6 - Duties of other state agencies and political subdivisions
- Rule 641-153.7 - Leases
- Rule 641-153.8 - Complaints and enforcement
- Rule 641-153.9 - Limitation of rules
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.