Chapter 157 - STANDARDS FOR SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT AND ASSESSMENT PROGRAMS AND THE OPERATING A MOTOR VEHICLE WHILE INTOXICATED (OWI) LAW
- Rule 641-157.1 - Definitions
- Rule 641-157.2 - Screening, evaluation, treatment, and drinking drivers course
- Rule 641-157.3 - Screening, evaluation, treatment, and drinking drivers course completion
- Rule 641-157.4 - Cost of evaluation and treatment
- Rule 641-157.5 - Timeliness
- Rule 641-157.6 - Confidentiality
- Rule 641-157.7 - Records
- Rule 641-157.8 - Reciprocity
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.