Chapter 57 - PLUMBING AND MECHANICAL SYSTEMS BOARD-DECLARATORY ORDERS
- Rule 641-57.1 - Petition for declaratory order
- Rule 641-57.2 - Notice of petition
- Rule 641-57.3 - Intervention
- Rule 641-57.4 - Briefs
- Rule 641-57.5 - Inquiries
- Rule 641-57.6 - Service and filing of petitions and other papers
- Rule 641-57.7 - Consideration
- Rule 641-57.8 - Action on petition
- Rule 641-57.9 - Refusal to issue order
- Rule 641-57.10 - Contents of declaratory order-effective date
- Rule 641-57.11 - Copies of orders
- Rule 641-57.12 - Effect of a declaratory order
- Rule 641-57.13 - Petition for eligibility determination
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.