Chapter 70 - LEAD-BASED PAINT ACTIVITIES
- Rule 641-70.1 - Applicability
- Rule 641-70.2 - Definitions
- Rule 641-70.3 - Lead professional certification
- Rule 641-70.4 - Course approval and standards
- Rule 641-70.5 - Certification, interim certification, and recertification
- Rule 641-70.6 - Work practice standards for lead professionals conducting lead-based paint activities in target housing and child-occupied facilities
- Rule 641-70.7 - Firms
- Rule 641-70.8 - Rescinded
- Rule 641-70.9 - Compliance inspections
- Rule 641-70.10 - Denial, suspension, or revocation of certification; denial, suspension, revocation, or modification of course approval; and imposition of penalties
- Rule 641-70.11 - Waivers
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.