Chapter 4 - PHARMACIST-INTERNS
- Rule 657-4.1 - Definitions
- Rule 657-4.2 - Goal and objectives of internship
- Rule 657-4.3 - 1500-hour requirements
- Rule 657-4.4 - Iowa colleges of pharmacy clinical internship programs
- Rule 657-4.5 - Out-of-state internship programs
- Rule 657-4.6 - Registration, reporting, and authorized functions
- Rule 657-4.7 - Foreign pharmacy graduates
- Rule 657-4.8 - Fees
- Rule 657-4.9 - Preceptor requirements
- Rule 657-4.10 - Denial of pharmacist-intern registration
- Rule 657-4.11 - Notifications to the board
- Rule 657-4.12 - Discipline of pharmacist-interns
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.