Chapter 200 - FIRE MARSHAL ADMINISTRATION
- Rule 661-200.1 - Description
- Rule 661-200.2 - General administrative procedures
- Rule 661-200.3 - Building plan approval and plan review fees.
- Rule 661-200.4 - Inspections and inspection fees.
- Rule 661-200.5 - Certificates for licensure
- Rule 661-200.6 - Fire investigations
- Rule 661-200.7 - Fire drills
- Rule 661-200.8 - Inspection based on complaint
- Rule 661-200.9 - Sharing of insurance company information with the fire marshal
- Rule 661-200.10 - Release of information to an insurance company
- Rule 661-200.11 - Forms
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.