Chapter 235 - LICENSING FOR COMMERCIAL EXPLOSIVE CONTRACTORS AND BLASTERS
- Rule 661-235.1 - Licensing program established
- Rule 661-235.2 - Definitions
- Rule 661-235.3 - Licenses required
- Rule 661-235.4 - License application process
- Rule 661-235.5 - Issuance of commercial explosive contractor license
- Rule 661-235.6 - Issuance of a commercial explosive blaster license
- Rule 661-235.7 - Licensure of persons licensed in other jurisdictions
- Rule 661-235.8 - Inventory and records
- Rule 661-235.9 - Complaints
- Rule 661-235.10 - Grounds for suspension, revocation, or denial of commercial explosive licenses; appeals
- Rule 661-235.11 - Child support collection procedures
- Rule 661-235.12 - Suspension or revocation for nonpayment of debts owed state or local government
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.