Chapter 91 - WEAPONS AND IOWA PROFESSIONAL PERMITS TO CARRY WEAPONS
- Rule 661-91.1 - Definitions
- Rule 661-91.2 - Forms
- Rule 661-91.3 - Federal and state prohibitions-permit to carry weapons
- Rule 661-91.4 - Application procedures for an Iowa professional permit to carry weapons
- Rule 661-91.5 - Issuance or denial of application for permit to carry weapons
- Rule 661-91.6 - Suspension or revocation of permit to carry weapons
- Rule 661-91.7 - Appeals
- Rule 661-91.8 - Reports and remittance to the state
- Rule 661-91.9 - Offensive weapons as collector's items-method of classification
- Rule 661-91.10 - Application for approved training organization
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.