Chapter 5 - PUBLIC RECORDS AND FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
- Rule 701-5.1 - Definitions
- Rule 701-5.3 - Requests for access to records
- Rule 701-5.6 - Procedure by which additions, dissents, or objections may be entered into certain records
- Rule 701-5.7 - Tax information disclosure designation
- Rule 701-5.9 - Disclosures without the consent of the subject
- Rule 701-5.10 - Routine use
- Rule 701-5.11 - [Rescinded]
- Rule 701-5.12 - Release to subject
- Rule 701-5.13 - Availability of records
- Rule 701-5.14 - Personally identifiable information
- Rule 701-5.15 - Other groups of records
- Rule 701-5.16 - Applicability
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.