Chapter 42 - PUBLIC RECORDS AND FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
- Rule 871-42.1 - Definitions
- Rule 871-42.3 - Request for access to records
- Rule 871-42.4 - Access to confidential records
- Rule 871-42.6 - Procedure by which additions, dissents, or objections may be entered into certain records
- Rule 871-42.7 - Consent to disclosure by the subject of a confidential record
- Rule 871-42.9 - Disclosure without the consent of the subject
- Rule 871-42.10 - Routine use
- Rule 871-42.11 - Release to a subject
- Rule 871-42.12 - Availability of records
- Rule 871-42.13 - Personally identifiable information
- Rule 871-42.14 - Applicability
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.