- Chapter 215 - MINIMUM WAGE SCOPE AND COVERAGE (Rule 875-215.1 to 875-215.5)
- Chapter 216 - RECORDS TO BE KEPT BY EMPLOYERS (Rule 875-216.1 to 875-216.33)
- Chapter 217 - WAGE PAYMENTS (Rule 875-217.1 to 875-217.60)
- Chapter 218 - EMPLOYEES EMPLOYED IN A BONA FIDE EXECUTIVE, ADMINISTRATIVE, OR PROFESSIONAL CAPACITY (INCLUDING ANY EMPLOYEE EMPLOYED IN THE CAPACITY OF ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATIVE PERSONNEL OR TEACHER IN ELEMENTARY OR SECONDARY SCHOOLS), OR IN THE CAPACITY OF OUTSIDE SALESPERSON (Rule 875-218.1 to 875-218.602)
- Chapter 219 - APPLICATION OF THE FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT TO DOMESTIC SERVICE (Rule 875-219.1 to 875-219.110)
- Chapter 220 - APPLICATION OF THE FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT TO EMPLOYEES OF STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS (Rule 875-220.1 to 875-220.226)
- Chapter 221 to 300 - Reserved
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.