Kan. Admin. Regs. § 110-21-4 - Agreement
(a) If an applicant meets the eligibility requirements and is approved by the secretary, the applicant shall be considered to be a qualified company. An agreement may be entered into by the secretary as to the terms and conditions by which the qualified company may receive benefits.
(b) The agreement shall be on a form prescribed by the department and, in addition to the requirements of the act, shall include the following:
(1) A description of the project;
(2) the length of the benefit period;
(3) the number of PEAK jobs, including projected PEAK jobs' median wage;
(4) the quarterly and annual reporting requirements;
(5) the agreement date;
(6) the county median wage for the business facility on the date the application is received by the department;
(7) an acknowledgement that the qualified company is ineligible to participate in other economic programs as listed in the act;
(8) the terms of default and conditions of repayment;
(9) a condition that the qualified company has one year from the agreement date to establish in writing an effective date;
(10) a condition that the qualified company shall satisfy program eligibility requirements and pay an average annual PEAK jobs' median wage greater than the county median wage in order to remain eligible for program benefits;
(11) a condition that the qualified company has two years from the agreement date to fill the minimum number of PEAK jobs necessary for program eligibility;
(12) a condition that the benefit period may be extended if the qualified company pays an average annual PEAK jobs' median wage of at least 110 percent as compared to the county median wage on the agreement date for each year that the company is in the program; and
(13) an acknowledgement that the qualified company receiving high-impact benefits that fails to create 100 or more jobs within two years of the agreement date shall have its benefit period reduced accordingly.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.