Kan. Admin. Regs. § 125-1-1 - Definitions

Current through Register Vol. 41, No. 14, April 7, 2022

These terms shall have the following meanings:

(a) "Administrator" means the administrator of the Kansas agricultural remediation board.
(b) "Board" means the Kansas agricultural remediation board.
(c) "Incident" means a rupture, leak, spill, emission, discharge, disposal, or any other event that releases an agricultural or specialty chemical accidentally or otherwise into the environment. This term shall not include a release resulting from the normal use of a product or practice in accordance with the law.
(d) "Person" means an individual, firm, corporation, partnership, association, trust, or any other private organization or entity.
(e) "Responsible party" means a person who at the time of the incident has custody of, has control of, or is responsible for the agricultural or specialty chemical.
(f) "Site" shall include all contiguous land that is owned, leased, or controlled by the eligible person when the release occurs, and any other area affected by the release.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 125-1-1
Authorized by and implementing K.S.A. 2000 Supp. 2-3710; effective, T-125-9-5-01, Sept. 5, 2001; effective Jan. 4, 2002.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.