Kan. Admin. Regs. § 38-1-1 - Establishment of branch offices
The application for the establishment of a new branch office shall be filed in six (6) copies with the savings and loan commissioner. The application may be in letter form and shall include or be accompanied by the following exhibits:
(1) Copy of resolution adopted by the board of directors of the association declaring its intention to establish a new branch office and authorizing the officers to file an application for approval of the branch office.
(2) Statement showing the location and address of the proposed new branch office; evidence that the site is or will be available; and a full description of the facilities to be provided and used.
(3) The proposed operating budget of the proposed branch for the first two years, including branch expenses which will be paid by the home office or another branch office.
(4) Information designed to show:
(a) There will be at the time the branch is opened, a necessity for the proposed facility in the community to be served by it;
(b) There is a reasonable probability of usefulness and success of the proposed branch;
(c) The proposed branch can be established without undue harm or injury to properly conducted existing associations.
(5) Check for fee in the amount of $200.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.