Kan. Admin. Regs. § 5-50-1 - Definitions

Current through Register Vol. 41, No. 25, June 23, 2022

As used in these rules and regulations, unless the context clearly requires otherwise:

(a) "Application" means the document, made on the prescribed form furnished by the chief engineer, to request a permit to transfer water. The application shall be filed in the office of the chief engineer as provided in K.S.A. 82a-1501 et seq., as amended.
(b) "Approval of application" means issuance of a permit to transfer water as defined in K.S.A. 82a-1501(a)(1), as amended.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 5-50-1
Authorized by K.S.A. 82a-1506; implementing K.S.A. 1995 Supp. 82a-1501; effective May 1, 1984; amended Dec. 27, 1996.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.