Kan. Admin. Regs. § 5-50-4 - Emergency use

Current through Register Vol. 41, No. 25, June 23, 2022

When a temporary emergency transfer of water has been approved, the chief engineer shall:

(a) Require the applicant to compile and submit records, as necessary, regarding the daily rate and quantity of water transferred and any other information pertinent to the continued need for emergency transfer; and
(b) require the person requesting the transfer to consider alternate sources of water so the continued transfer will not be necessary.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 5-50-4
Authorized by K.S.A. 82a-1506; implementing K.S.A. 1995 Supp. 82a-1502; effective May 1, 1984; amended Dec. 27, 1996.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.