Kan. Admin. Regs. § 5-50-7 - Filing an application

Current through Register Vol. 41, No. 25, June 23, 2022

Unless this requirement is waived by the chief engineer for good cause, a water transfer application shall not be considered complete until one of the following has been approved contingent upon receiving a permit to transfer water:

(a) a new application to appropriate water pursuant to the Kansas water appropriation act (KWAA), K.S.A. 82a-701 et seq.;
(b) an application for a change in any or all of the following:
(1) point of diversion;
(2) place of use; or
(3) use made of water filed pursuant to the KWAA; or
(c) a contract for the purchase of water pursuant to the state water plan storage act, K.S.A. 82a-1301, et seq.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 5-50-7
Authorized by K.S.A. 82a-1506; implementing K.S.A. 1995 Supp. 82a-1503; effective Dec. 27, 1996.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.