Kan. Admin. Regs. § 82-1-241 - Application for compensation

Current through Register Vol. 41, No. 14, April 7, 2022

An intervenor who wishes to apply for an award of compensation shall file within thirty (30) days after filing of an application, a complaint, or an order of the commission initiating a proceeding:

(a) A petition to intervene.
(b) An application setting forth:
(1) A statement of the PURPA position which the intervenor intends to raise in the proceeding.
(2) A statement identifying the consumer interest represented by the intervenor, the relevance of the proceeding to that interest, and why participation is necessary for a full and fair determination of the issues.
(3) A statement of the intervenor's financial position and a showing that without compensation preparation for and participation in the proceeding in order to advocate a PURPA position will impose a significant financial hardship on the intervenor.
(4) A detailed schedule of expected expenses for attorneys' fees, expert witness fees, and other reasonable expenses of preparing for, and participating in the proceeding.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 82-1-241
Authorized by K.S.A. 66-106, 66-1,185; implementing K.S.A. 66-1,185; effective, E-81-42, Dec. 17, 1980; effective May 1, 1981.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.