Kan. Admin. Regs. § 11-4-4 - Review process
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
11-4-4. Review process. (a) The agencies reviewing each phase II letter of intent shall include the following:
(1) Kansas department of health and environment;
(2) division of water resources, Kansas department of agriculture;
(3) Kansas department of wildlife and parks;
(4) Kansas biological survey at the university of Kansas;
(5) Kansas state historical society; and
(6) Kansas water office.
(b) Each agency's review comments shall be considered by the commission in the priority-ranking process. The proposed projects not recommended for funding shall be returned to the sponsor with the reasons for rejection. (Authorized by K.S.A. 2005 Supp. 82a-1602 and K.S.A. 82a-1607; implementing K.S.A. 82a-1607; effective, T-86-43, Dec. 18, 1985; effective May 1, 1986; amended May 1, 1987; amended Sept. 22, 2006.)